Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Where have you been? Pin it!

I am getting sidetracked on things, but thought this was fun to pin my destinations onto Tripadvisor's map. I hope to some day blog about what I can remember for some of my fave places, even if I went at a time when emailing didn't exist! Those were some of my most adventerous times and I know I have bits and pieces of these memories lying around all over the place, it would be nice to consolidate them before my memory goes blank.
Anyway, here's the map, and I believe it will post some of my selected 'favorite' destinations, although there are still several, even of my favorites, that have not yet been pinned on the map. But its a start..

I see that all the destinations below link to Tripadvisor site (no surprise) but I do use the site quite a bit for research, taken with a grain of salt for the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment